Pretender’s tour
(Verse 1)
我武装起自己,却感到一切来得陌生
I take my arms, cold comes everywhere.
无法掌控的行为让我变得堕落,
These crazy acts make me falling down.
我在不知不觉中忘了信念
I am losing my faith, like in numb air.
伪装变成了看似一切希望的来源
Affecting to know becomes an only how.
(Pre-Chorus)
陈腐事物,无止尽的虚假伪装,直到结束。
Banal things are pretending endlessly till the end.
(Chorus 1)
够了,伪装的艺术,最糟糕的部份是出卖自己的灵魂,
Enough! Esthetics of pretense, no more. Even the worst part is to sell your own soul.
别再寻找孤独。停止一样的故事
Not loneliness. Stop the same story.
恩典就在眼前,何不寻求呢?
The grace is in front us, why we not to hold?
(Verse 2)
武装失去重心,当心伪装者反击!
Can’t poise the gear. Watch it’ll eat you back!
我不能在同样的故事里逃脱
I can’t keep running in the same story.
在这反思中,我应当尽情享受恩典
With thinking, I should just relish the grace.
这必是最好的开始
This is the greatest outset let me take.
(Chorus 2)
够了,伪装的艺术,最糟糕的部份是出卖自己的灵魂,
Enough! Esthetics of pretense, no more. Even the worst part is to sell your own soul.
就此卸下武装吧,战斗已经结束,
Take off the suit. It is all over.
只管尽情把握当下的恩赐,这必是最好的开始。
Enjoy the grace heartily. Start at best beginning.