词曲:Hazel Shang 竹子
Haven't picked up my guitar for a week
我一周都没练吉他了
It's not that I'm busy
不是因为忙
I just have a lot to think
只是有很多事情要想
About the new year
想即将到来的新年
About the people around me
想自己周围的人
About how to really let things be
想如何能做到顺其自然
Haven't gone out of the house for a week
我一周都没出门了
It's not that I'm lazy
不是因为懒
I just have a lot to think
只是有很多事情要想
About if I can accept the change of the wind
想自己是否能接受自然变化
About how I can really let it be
想如何能够真正放下
What if I don't reach the shore in the end?
如果我最终都无法到达彼岸怎么办
What if I go out the door and all I feel is the lack of land?
如果我走出门 也只是悬在半空怎么办
But maybe it's for the better 'cause my ghosts will leave me alone
但这样也好 起码可以摆脱身边的幽灵
They'll be out of my head in a year or so
一年左右过后 Ta们将不在脑海中萦绕
Maybe it's easier to forgive than to forget
常言道 “也许原谅比忘记更加容易”
Come to think about it
这么一想
This quote does make me feel better, doesn't it?
这句话的确让自己好受一些 不是吗
But put it in another way
但将其换个说法
The ghosts will be here to stay
可怕的记忆将在此停留
Till who knows which year
不知道要呆到什么时候
Can I really take it?
我是否真的能够承受
What if I don't reach the shore in the end?
如果我最终都无法到达彼岸怎么办
What if I go out the door and all I feel is the lack of land?
如果我走出门 也只是悬在半空怎么办
But maybe it's for the better 'cause my ghosts will leave me alone
但这样也好 起码可以摆脱身边的幽灵
They'll be out of my head
Ta们将不在脑海中萦绕
They'll crawl out of my bed in a year or so
一年左右过后 Ta们将离开我的世界
制作人:康大卫(David Carey)
人声:Hazel Shang 竹子
钢琴:赵 氵蒙
大提琴:Stanley Moore
混音/母带:康大卫(David Carey)@nugget studio,北京
出品:nugget records,北京