这首作为结尾,是对于自己创作的总结和复盘、找寻创作的意义、和对选择写歌这条路的毅然决然、与整装待发开始的态度。
...查看更多 收起I’ve been searching what I’m writing for
我一直在寻找为了什么而写歌
I’ve been wondering who I’m singing for
No clues
为了谁而写歌 未找到。
For the neon screen? for the fancy dream?
为了闪烁的霓虹屏?为了华丽的梦?
I suppose that’s not what music means
这些应该都不是音乐的意义
I have someone whom I really love
and music
在我的生命中,有音乐和很爱的人
I am someone who speak all my love thru music
我用音乐表达所有的爱
Writing to my love, singing all my love
in return
写给我的爱,歌唱我的爱
i feel more love, I guess it teach how to love
通过音乐感受到更多的爱,它教我如何去爱
I met someone who point me to east
There’s treasure
有的人告诉我向东走,那里有宝藏
I met someone who point me to west
There’s pleasure
有的人告诉我向西走,那里有喜乐
Try to seek my path. Don’t point me someone’s path.
努力找寻自己的路 请别告诉我该怎么走
I suppose no one can point this path. for me
因为并没有人可以告诉我怎样走自己的路。
I’ve been told that you don’t have the gift,
By whom I trusted.
有人说我没有天赋——曾经很信任的人
I’ve been judged that “you don’t fit the list,
need to change it.”
有人说我不适合 换条路吧
Why you try to hurt? When you have been hurt.
为什么还要去伤害别人,明明你已经被伤害了。
I want to find love, music always give me love.
一直在寻找爱,而音乐给我爱。
I’m so loved, speaking the language of love.
感受到被爱,唱着爱的语言。
Im writing for love, it is the language of love.
为了爱而写歌,因为音乐是爱的语言。