Midnight sun 午夜的阳光
melts away your footprints 融化了你的足迹
The light goes through a crack of our memories 光线穿过了我们回忆的缝隙
Endless storm 无尽的风暴
covers up your traces 掩盖了你的足迹
The mist shapes a blur of our memories 薄雾形如我们模糊的回忆
Sunrise 日出
Moonlight 月光
Hour flies 时光飞逝
Long night 度日如年
I'm looking for a place 我在寻找一个地方
(When the sky’s all clear 当天空变得明朗
Will you come back to me somedays?) 你是否会在某天回到我身边?
A place where the sunlight casts your shade 那里的阳光下有你的影子
(When the stars all fade 当星空逐渐黯淡
Will you lead me through the haze?) 你是否会带我走过这片迷雾?
I’m searching for your trace 我在追寻你的踪迹
The warmth on my chest, voice of all the regret 残留在胸口的温暖,回荡著遗憾的哀鸣
I'm not going there to die 我不是去那里死去
(I'm not going there to die) 我不是去那里死去
I'm gonna find out if I was alive 我要知道我是否曾经活著
(I'm gonna find you so I'll be alive) 我要找到你,这样我才能活著
Where should I go? 我应该去哪里?
To the left 左边
where nothing is right, 那里什么都不对
Or to the right 还是右边
where nothing is left 那里什么都不剩
in sight? 什么都看不见
Indeed, in this frozen vast 的确,在这寒冷的旷野中
(You’ve turned away, chose not to stay) 你已转身,选择离开
Look back, you're far away 回头看,你已远去
(following the crowd, I must’ve let you down) 随波逐流,我肯定让你失望了
I miss you 我好想你
I've missed you 我错过了你
If it snows 如果下雪 If you say 如果你说
Will you go 你会走吗 You will wait 你会等待吗
If I’m late 如果我迟来 If I go 如果我离开
Will you wait 你会等我吗 Will you know 你会知道吗
Beyond that blue horizon 在那蓝色的地平线之外
where are you? 你在哪里
You're my only reason 你是我唯一的理由
What if over the mountain 在远山之外
where are you? 你在哪里
There's a promise waiting 若有一个承诺在等待