I look out the window. 我看向窗外。 It's a picture that I've never seen before. 这景色我从未见过。 The dusk is tenderly illumining the people. 黄昏轻柔地照亮人群。 Wondering where their shadows would go. 真想知道他们要走向哪里呢。 I sit by the window. 我坐在窗边。 It's the most breathtaking view I've laid my eyes upon. 不曾见过比这更令人屏息的景象。 Bought a ticket and let myself get lost… 买了张入场券以让我迷失... in this daybed that I smile on. 在这张使我浅浅一笑的病床。
I see your life flashing on the screen. 我看著你的一生在萤幕上飞逝。 And I don't remember it looking quite as pretty. 但我不记得这原来有这么美。 I've never seen this film before and I ... think the Hallmark movies lied. 我从未看过这出电影...我想那些温馨的电影说了谎。
Is it beautiful... to see myself being surrounded in a funeral? 这样美吗?在葬礼上看著自己被人群包围。 Once they find out that my life was caged in sorrow, a pitiful mortal, would they mourn for me for years or just tomorrow. 当人们发现我的一生被悲伤困住,一个可怜的凡人,他们会为我哀悼数年还是仅仅一日。 It'd be wonderful...... 这会很美好......
ian_chow_作者
I look out the window.
我看向窗外。
It's a picture that I've never seen before.
这景色我从未见过。
The dusk is tenderly illumining the people.
黄昏轻柔地照亮人群。
Wondering where their shadows would go.
真想知道他们要走向哪里呢。
I sit by the window.
我坐在窗边。
It's the most breathtaking view I've laid my eyes upon.
不曾见过比这更令人屏息的景象。
Bought a ticket and let myself get lost…
买了张入场券以让我迷失...
in this daybed that I smile on.
在这张使我浅浅一笑的病床。
I see your life flashing on the screen.
我看著你的一生在萤幕上飞逝。
And I don't remember it looking quite as pretty.
但我不记得这原来有这么美。
I've never seen this film before and I
... think the Hallmark movies lied.
我从未看过这出电影...我想那些温馨的电影说了谎。
Is it beautiful...
to see myself being surrounded in a funeral?
这样美吗?在葬礼上看著自己被人群包围。
Once they find out that my life was caged in sorrow, a pitiful mortal, would they mourn for me for years or just tomorrow.
当人们发现我的一生被悲伤困住,一个可怜的凡人,他们会为我哀悼数年还是仅仅一日。
It'd be wonderful......
这会很美好......